GABC Coronavirus/COVID-19 InformationUPDATED September 4
Service Time: 9:00 am.
The sanctuary will be in use until 8:45 for music rehearsal and service prep. We thank you for not entering until we open the sanctuary doors.
- One-hour or less in length.
- About three songs. *For non-singing seating options, see “Seating” below.
- Masks are required by City of Ames Ordinance No 4420 (more information here).
Service Guides: Service Guides will be printed and available in the foyer.
Seating: Seating is available in four locations: the sanctuary, foyer,* Room 102, and Room 202.
- Seating is arranged with approximately six feet between rows (front/behind).
- Please do not rearrange seating without assistance from an usher.
- Please be respectful of other attendees’ desire for social distancing.
- If you desire social distancing to your side, laminated cards are available in every row to place on the seats beside you. If you would like assistance, an usher will be happy to assist you.
- The service is broadcast on flat-screen televisions in the foyer,* Room 102, and Room 202.
- *The foyer is reserved for those who do not feel comfortable with congregational singing. If you sit in this area, please do not sing. We have a television and speaker in the foyer, and the sanctuary doors will remain open to allow for viewing. Masks are optional.
Building Sanitation and Ventilation
The building is thoroughly cleaned midweek.
Hand-sanitizer is available in the lobby.
Sanitizing wipes are also available in the restrooms.
To promote ventilation, we intend to have the foyer and sanctuary doors open. We will also the blower fan and ceiling fans on during the duration of the service to promote airflow.
If you have questions or require further clarification, please contact the Elders at firstname.lastname@example.org and an elder will reply.
Thank you again for your patience and assistance.
We look forward to worshipping with you this Sunday, whether in our building or online!