GABC Coronavirus/COVID-19 InformationUPDATED June 25
Service Time: 9:00 am.
The sanctuary will be in use until 8:45 for music rehearsal and service prep. We thank you for not entering until we open the sanctuary doors.
- One-hour or less in length.
- Three songs—two before the sermon and one after.
- *For non-singing seating options, see “Seating” below.
- Masks are optional.
- **For masks-required seating options, see “Seating” below.
Live-streaming: For those who may not attend, the service will be live-streamed at facebook.com/gabcames. You may find the readings and song lyrics in this PDF or use pocket.hymni.city/gabcames on your mobile device.
Service Guides: Service Guides will be printed and available in the foyer.
- Those who desire an alternative may use the attached PDF or pocket.hymni.city/gabcames on a mobile device.
Seating: Seating is available in three locations: the sanctuary, foyer,* and Room 102.**
- Seating is arranged with approximately six feet between rows (front/behind).
- Please do not rearrange seating without assistant from an usher.
- Please be respectful of other attendees’ desire for social distancing.
- If you desire social distancing to your side, please follow these instructions:
Select your seats.
Place sheets of paper on one or two chairs next to you to signal they are unavailable for seating.
If you would like assistance, an usher will be happy to assist you.
*The foyer is reserved for those who do not feel comfortable with congregational singing. If you sit in this areas, please do not sing. We have a speaker in the foyer, and the sanctuary doors will remain open to allow for viewing. Masks are optional.
**Room 102 is masks-required seating. Please do not enter or sit in Room 102 without a mask. Social-distanced seating is provided. The service will be shown on the television via closed circuit broadcast.
Building Sanitation and Ventilation
The building is thoroughly cleaned midweek.
Hand-sanitizer is available in the lobby.
Sanitizing wipes are also available in the restrooms.
To promote ventilation, we intend to have the foyer, sanctuary, and exit doors behind the sanctuary propped open for the service. We will also run the air conditioning, leaving the blower fan on during the duration of the service to promote airflow.
If you have questions or require further clarification, please contact the Elders at firstname.lastname@example.org and an elder will reply.
Thank you again for your patience and assistance.
We look forward to worshipping with you this Sunday, whether in our building or online!